Rules?
Aug 28 2007, 6:12 pm
By: SubFocus  

Aug 28 2007, 6:12 pm SubFocus Post #1



I think you need to post some rules, so that we have something to throw in the faces of stupid n00bs, etc etc. Also, I think the warn level needs to come back too.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:36 pm Money Post #2



I think karma / reputation is going to replace the warn?



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:44 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #3



Hidden logs are slated to replace warns (I liked warns since they were easier to find, though).

Moose seems to think that this suffices for rules:
Quote from ToS
If, at any time, it is judged that it is not in SEN's best interest to maintain your membership, it may be terminated (blunt hint: no rule violations required), with or without notice.

...

and therefore Freedom of Speech (or your country's equivalent) does not apply, and you forfeit any rights to claim it. We reserve the right to edit, move, or delete any and all typed content that you submit at any time, for any reason.

...

We just don't want to be told what we can and cannot do around here, and want to establish that this website is a dictatorship.




None.

Aug 28 2007, 7:09 pm SubFocus Post #4



That doesn't really go into specifics as far as rules go... But okay.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 7:12 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #5



Works for me.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 7:54 pm Money Post #6



I found the rules! <a target="_blank" href="http://www.staredit.net/?p=faq&do=view&id=2">http://www.staredit.net/?p=faq&do=view&id=2</a>



None.

Aug 28 2007, 8:56 pm Matt Burch Post #7



Those rules are very straight forward. Good job to whoever wrote them.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 10:00 pm Syphon Post #8



Yay Moose for taking my rules. :P



None.

Aug 29 2007, 12:17 am Sauceover Post #9



awesome rules! :lol:



None.

Aug 29 2007, 12:22 am ToA Post #10

Que Sera, Sera.

Rules? Rules?! We dont need no stinkin' ru-

*BANNED*

(I like the rules)




Aug 29 2007, 12:28 am Twitch Post #11



Well we are all doomed SEN rules have changed alot lol.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 12:34 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #12



THIS IS MADNESS!



None.

Aug 29 2007, 12:38 am Ryan Post #13



Omg, no 18+ content? =( [/joke]

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 12:39 am by Anonymous.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 4:02 am Moose Post #14

Armor: 90.50%

I don't see a problem... the FAQs have been there. I suppose I need to put a link to them in the ToS. :/

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 4:03 am by Mini Moose 2707.




Aug 29 2007, 5:17 am MasterJohnny Post #15



Is the dictatorship part because of what I did at maplantis?



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Aug 29 2007, 5:29 am Moose Post #16

Armor: 90.50%

Eh, there was a link to that rules FAQ in the ToS.

No, MasterJohnny, it wasn't. I believe I'd written the original ToS before that, or had at least started planning it in my mind. You weren't the first one to question authority on a website.




Aug 29 2007, 1:14 pm Matt Burch Post #17



Emulators are illegal?



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:26 pm who Post #18



only if you emulate games that you'd pay for...



None.

Aug 29 2007, 3:05 pm Matt Burch Post #19



I thought emulators were made from scratch by third parties, and therefore not illegal, but roms are illegal, because they are copied from the gamepack. That's what Syphon told me, I think.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 3:07 pm by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 3:13 pm who Post #20



well ya emulators aren't illegal, but the roms are



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring